Call for Abstract
9th International Conference and Expo on Oil and Gas , will be organized around the theme “”
Oil Gas Expo 2018 is comprised of 18 tracks and 130 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Oil Gas Expo 2018.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Biofuels are a hot ecological theme right now .The part of the biofuel business is not to supplant oil diesel totally, but rather to help in making an adjusted vitality arrangement with the most advantage. Biodiesel is one of a few conceivable fills intended to augment the handiness of oil, and the life span and cleanliness of diesel motors. Biofuels carbon impartial: growing a tree and after that consuming it as a biofuel doesn't add any carbon dioxide to the air or exacerbate a dangerous atmospheric deviation at any extent. Biodiesel is intended to be utilized as a part of standard diesel motors and is along these lines particular from the vegetable and waste oils used to fuel changed over diesel motors. Biodiesel can be utilized alone, or mixed with petro diesel in any extents. Biodiesel mixes can likewise be utilized as warming oil.
- Track 1-1Innovative and Smart Drilling Techniques
- Track 1-2Logistics and Supply chain management
- Track 1-3Biodiesels
- Track 1-4Biofuels
- Track 1-5Shale Gas and shale Oil
- Track 1-6Liquid Natural Gas & Compressed Natural Gas Advancements
- Track 1-7Natural Gas Hydrates and its derivatives
- Track 1-8Future Advancements in natural hydrocarbons
Business advancement is characterized as the errands and procedures concerning logical planning of potential development openings, and the help and checking of the usage of development openings, however does exclude choices on technique and execution of development opportunities. In the constrained insightful work accessible regarding the matter, business improvement is conceptualized as or identified with discrete tasks, particular methods of development, and authoritative units, exercises, and practices. Late precise research regarding the matter has delineated the forms of a rising business improvement work with an extraordinary part in the development administration prepare.
- Track 2-1Global Oil and Gas Economy
- Track 2-2Reserves Management
- Track 2-3Production Management
- Track 2-4Alliance & Partnering
- Track 2-5Technology Services
- Track 2-6Target Innovative Projects, Project Economics and Management
- Track 2-7Trading & Transportation
- Track 2-8Project Planning Improvement methods and Delivery
- Track 2-9Efficiency and Price risk Management
- Track 2-10International Co-Operation & Human Resources
Downstream operations are the oil and gas operations that take place after the production phase, through to the point of sale. This sector includes the Petroleum, Crude Oil Refining, Natural Gas Processing, Contaminants, Refining Technologies, Natural Gas and Condensate analysis and Processing and Commercial and Legal Structures. It involves the processes where oil and condensates are processed into marketable products with defined specifications such as gasoline, propellant, diesel or feedstock for the petrochemical industries.
- Track 3-1Crude Petroleum Refining
- Track 3-2Natural Gas Processing
- Track 3-3Contaminants
- Track 3-4Oil and Gas Refining Technologies
- Track 3-5Conventional and Non-Conventional Downstream Technologies
- Track 3-6Commercial and Legal Structures for Downstream
Enhanced oil recovery is the usage of different strategies for expanding the measure of unrefined petroleum that can be separated from an oil field. Improved oil recuperation is additionally called enhanced oil recuperation or tertiary recuperation. As per the US Department of Energy, there are three essential systems for EOR: warm recuperation, gas infusion, and substance injection. Sometimes the term quaternary recuperation is utilized to allude to more progressed, theoretical, EOR strategies. Utilizing EOR, 30 to 60 percent, or more, of the supply's unique oil can be extracted, compared with 20 to 40 percent utilizing essential and auxiliary recuperation.
- Track 4-1Oil Recovery Techniques
- Track 4-2Impacts and Effects on Environmental Surroundings
- Track 4-3Refinery Products
- Track 4-4Processing of Refining
- Track 4-5Refining Methods
- Track 4-6Waste Management
- Track 4-7Safety and Environmental concerns
- Track 4-8Economics Values and Benefits
- Track 4-9Process and Development
- Track 4-10Worldwide Petroleum refining capacity
A growing workforce combined with a blast in new oil and gas improvement is making challenges for vitality organizations in the ranges of enlistment, maintenance, and preparing. The oil and gas industry is confronting a contracting ability pool for those with particular skill. An expansive rate of the people who have the institutional and innovative "know-how" of their association's particular dangers and operations are looking toward retirement. Almost 90 percent of senior HR administrators at 22 best universal oil and gas organizations trust this issue is one of the top business issues confronting their organizations. The diagrams on the accompanying page represent the normal years of industry experience by teach range.
- Track 5-1Onshore and Offshore Transactions
- Track 5-2General Issues and Legal Issues on Oil & Gas
- Track 5-3Offshore Oil and Gas Operations
- Track 5-4Oil & Gas corporate social responsibility
- Track 5-5Oil & Gas Environmental Management
- Track 5-6Strategic Operations and Management of Oil and Gas
- Track 5-7Oil and gas reserves for future generations
- Track 5-8Production and Management
N2 is infused into flammable gas supplies to misleadingly build weight – which brings about more yields from the well. Called "Enhanced Gas Recovery" (EGR), this procedure can likewise be expert with other dormant gasses. In the USA, carbon dioxide (CO2) sourced from underground wells is a temperate option. Flammable gas preparing plants purge crude petroleum gas by expelling regular contaminants, for example, water, carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrogen sulfide (H2S). A portion of the substances which defile flammable gas have financial esteem and are additionally handled or sold. A completely operational plant conveys pipeline-quality dry gaseous petrol that can be utilized as fuel by private, business and modern buyers.
- Track 6-1GasReformers
- Track 6-2Raw-Natural-Gas Wells
- Track 6-3Raw Natural Gas Contaminants
- Track 6-4Natural-Gas Processing Plants
- Track 6-5Subsea Pipeline Pigging
Oil stores are the measure of in fact and financially recoverable oil. Stores might be for a well, for a supply, for a field, for a country, or for the world. Diverse characterizations of stores are identified with their level of conviction. The aggregate assessed measure of oil in an oil store, including both producible and non-producible oil, is called oil set up. In any case, on account of repository attributes and constraints in petroleum extraction innovations, just a small amount of this oil can be conveyed to the surface, and it is just this producible part that is thought to be stores. The proportion of stores to the aggregate sum of oil in a specific repository is known as the recuperation figure. Deciding recuperation calculate for a given field relies on upon a few components of the operation, including technique for oil recuperation utilized and mechanical improvements. Based on data from U.S.EIA, OPEC and BP, at the end of 2017 the major oil reserves were dominated by the countries: Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, UAE, Russia, Libya and United States are having the world's major reserves.
- Track 7-1Challenges in Oil and Gas Developments
- Track 7-2Global Price Control and Price Monitoring
- Track 7-3Oil and Gas Economy
- Track 7-4Continental Oil and Gas developments
- Track 7-5Gas Industry and Profession
- Track 7-6World reserve of Oil and Gas
- Track 7-7Maintenance of Reserves
- Track 7-8Future challenges
The particular creation framework that is chosen must be customized to every one of a kind mix of these components to guarantee safe oilfield advancement. As of late, the news media and a few exchange diaries provided details regarding grievous mischances connected with seaward penetrating. These occurrences have highlighted threats, pulling in the consideration of people in general and administrative offices to the business' security perils. One of the impediments to evaluating the degree of the issue is an absence of sufficient information revealing. Right now, seaward and inland mishap information is coexisted in a class named "investigation and generation." The couple of systematic reviews are preparatory and don't give an enough proof to indisputably figure out whether oil and gas operations cause wellbeing impacts in nearby populations.
- Track 8-1Risk Management and minimizing methods
- Track 8-2Reducing the risk factors
- Track 8-3Non-human Manpower
- Track 8-4Risk analyzing methods
Hydrocarbons are a class of mixes basically made out of carbon and hydrogen, and they are significant segments of oil and common gas. These substances add to the nursery impact and a worldwide temperature alteration, drain the ozone, increment events of growth and respiratory issue, diminish the photosynthetic capacity of plants and, in the infamous type of oil slicks, do untold harm to biological systems. Enormous oil slicks are a conspicuous wellspring of harm to biological systems and human wellbeing, obstructing pores, restraining respiratory capacities and harming creatures that ingest them. Oil is not just unfavorable in vast spills; little emanations from car spills and different sources can have total impacts that can be exceptionally harming to the earth.
- Track 9-1Hydraulic Fracturing
- Track 9-2Volatile organic compounds
- Track 9-3Climate change
- Track 9-4Toxicity
- Track 9-5Soil Contamination
- Track 9-6Oil sands
- Track 9-7Waste oil
Second progressive part in Oil and Gas Industry is the Midstream Processes which provides the link between natural gas being produced at a source and then fulfilling society’s need for energy and by-products. As its name implies, the midstream segment surrounds facilities and processes that sit between the upstream and downstream segments. Activities include processing, storage and transportation, End Developers and Operators, Fire Protection and Emergency Response and Crude Oil Exports.
- Track 10-1Distribution of crude oil to refiners
- Track 10-2Refining of crude oil
- Track 10-3Pipeline Corrosion control, Leak Detection
- Track 10-4Bulk Natural Gas and Oil Transport
- Track 10-5Transport and Logistics
Methane hydrates were found in Russia in the 1960s, and concentrates for separating gas from it developed toward the start of the 21st century. Methane clathrate (CH4·5.75H2O) or (4CH4·23H2O), likewise called methane hydrate, hydromethane, methane ice, fire ice, gaseous petrol hydrate, or gas hydrate, is a strong clathrate compound (all the more particularly, a clathrate hydrate) in which a lot of methane is caught inside a precious stone structure of water, framing a strong like ice. Originally thought to happen just in the external districts of the Solar System, where temperatures are low and water ice is normal, critical stores of methane clathrate have been found under dregs on the sea depths of the Earth.
- Track 11-1Structure and Composition of Gas Hydrates
- Track 11-2Natural Deposits
- Track 11-3Environmental Concerns
- Track 11-4Commercial Use of Hydrates
- Track 11-5Transportation of Hydrates
- Track 11-6Natural Gas Processing- Hydrates role
There are various factors which governs the working of Oil and Gas Industries. Industrial and organizational psychology, Collaboration and business models, Industrial Development, Green Technology, Industrial Ecology and Eco technology, Materials, Production, Infrastructure, Offshore Oil and Gas Drilling Companies and Market Analysis, Drilling Companies, Market Analysis, Production Costs, Recovery Techniques, Environmental impact and shortage are among the chief factors.
- Track 12-1Oil refinery and Engineering
- Track 12-2Enhanced Recovery Techniques
- Track 12-3Materials for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Track 12-4Infrastructure and Developments
- Track 12-5UAE Oil Market Analysis
- Track 12-6Oil and Gas production
- Track 12-7Offshore Oil and Gas Drilling Companies and Market Analysis
- Track 12-8Collaboration and New business models
- Track 12-9Industrial Development
Business Development in raw Petroleum and regular Gas Economy joins gigantic open entryways, Alliance and Partnering, Technology Services, Target Innovative Projects, Trading and Transportation, Price Risk Management, Methods and Tools to Improve Project Planning and Delivery, Efficiency and Price Management, Reserves Management, Production Management, International Co-Operation, Fiscal Regime, Project Management and Project Economics, Human Resources are the significant wellsprings of Business Development and Investment Opportunities all through the world.
- Track 13-1Global Oil and Gas Economy
- Track 13-2Oil and Gas reserves and management
- Track 13-3Oil and Gas Trading and Transportation
- Track 13-4Price Risk Management
- Track 13-5Innovative Projects for future targets
- Track 13-6Total Economic Impact
- Track 13-7Capital Investment Impacts
- Track 13-8Total Employment Impact
Petroleum and Petrochemicals includes New Technologies and Discoveries related to petroleum products, Chemical processes, Petrochemistry, Future targets, Marine and Petroleum Geology and Chemical Engineering. Petrochemicals, also called petroleum condensates, are chemical products derived from petroleum. The different petrochemical applications in industries are the key factors of the growth in this sector. The future brings more and more potentials for the petrochemical industry as a supplier of basic materials. Petrochemical industry favors integration due to obtain secure, low cost feed supply, enhance by-product stream value and minimize cost structure.
- Track 14-1Chemical Engineering
- Track 14-2Petroleum products
- Track 14-3Petrochemistry
- Track 14-4New Technologies and Discoveries
- Track 14-5Marine and Petroleum Geology
- Track 14-6Future challenges
Petroleum Science and Technology serves as a media for the science and technology of petroleum by offering articles that relate to the scientific and processing aspects of petroleum. This area works on the chemical analysis and the chemical and process engineer as it covers the character, properties, science, and processing aspects of heavy oil, tar sand bitumen, and residua. It is also address the environmental aspects of production range of petroleum and its recovery, refining, and use. Petroleum science relates to petro physics also and in toxicological studies of petroleum.
- Track 15-1Production
- Track 15-2Refining and Recovery
- Track 15-3Petrophysics
- Track 15-4Petrochemicals
- Track 15-5Gas industry
- Track 15-6Gas Hydrates
- Track 15-7Reservoir engineering and stimulation
- Track 15-8Toxicology
Ethics and Regulations in Oil and Gas industry covers a wide range of business practices and procedures which includes Commercial and Legal matters, Legal Structures, Health and Safety, Environment, Quality (HSEQ) Policy and Security, Uncontrolled Shale Gas Emissions, Legal, Revenue System and Contracts, Energy Security and Geopolitics of Oil and Gas and Intellectual Property Rights.
- Track 16-1Lessened Environmental Impacts
- Track 16-2Petroleum Disasters
- Track 16-3Healthy Manpower
- Track 16-4Risk analysis and Assessment
- Track 16-5Occupational health and Safety
- Track 16-6Personnel training and Education
- Track 16-7Oil Spills and Gas Explosion Management
- Track 16-8Emergency Response and Disaster Management Techniques
Unconventional oil is crude petroleum delivered or separated utilizing systems other than the regular (oil well) strategy. Oil ventures and governments over the globe are putting resources into unpredictable oil sources because of the expanding shortage of ordinary oil holds. Ordinary oil is a class that incorporates raw petroleum - and flammable gas and its condensates. Unrefined petroleum creation in 2011 remained at around 70 million barrels for each day. Flighty oil comprises of a more extensive assortment of fluid sources including oil sands, additional substantial oil, gas to fluids and different fluids. As a rule regular oil is less demanding and less expensive to create than unusual oil. Be that as it may, the classes "customary" and "whimsical" don't stay settled, and after some time, as financial and innovative conditions develop, assets up to this point considered flighty can move into the regular classification.
- Track 17-1Sources of Unconventional Oils
- Track 17-2Heavy Crude Oils
- Track 17-3Oil Sands and Oil Shales
- Track 17-4Tight Oil
- Track 17-5Shale gas
- Track 17-6Coal and Gas Conversion
- Track 17-7Energy Economics
- Track 17-8Environmental Issues
The upstream section of the business sector is also known as the Exploration and Production (E & P) sector because it surrounds the field related to observing for, regaining and producing crude oil and natural gas. Upstream is the first progressive step in the oil industry. These activities are all about wells: where to detect them; how deep and how far to drill them; and how to outline, employ, operate and manage them to deliver the greatest possible return on investment with the brightest, safest and shortest operational footmark.
- Track 18-1Hydrocarbon Reservoir
- Track 18-2Recovery Techniques
- Track 18-3GIS Technology Innovations
- Track 18-4Seismic Technologies & Reservoir Engineering
- Track 18-5Spilling and ESI Mapping
- Track 18-6Exploration Geophysics